|Home||» Products||» Rectified Essential Oils||» Nagar Motha Oil|
Nagar Motha Oil
Product Code : K-01
Brand Name : Kanta
- Indian Name: Nagar Motha Oil
- Botanical Name: Cypreus Rotandus
- Source: It is obtained by steam distillation of semi dried crushed roots of cypresus rotandus.
- Appearance: The natural oil is mobile liquid, dark yellow to dark brownish
- Odour: Warm-woody, slightly typical note of vetiver and oudh
- Specific Gravity: 0.968 to 0.969 (0.960 to 0.975)
- Optical Rotation: +40 (+ 32 to +45)
- Main Constituents: High boiling sesquiterpenes, sesquiterpene alcohols, ketons and composition very similar to vetiver oil
- Uses: It can be used in tobacco preparations, amber and oriental type of perfumes etc.